Author's notes: We would like to thank Gezim Visoka for excellent research assistance and the School of Law and Government, Dublin City University for financial support. We would also like to thank Karsten Mause, Uwe Wagschal, and the participants of the 2011 ECPR's Joint Sessions' workshop on financial crises for comments on an earlier draft.
Political Institutions, Credible Commitment, and Sovereign Debt in Advanced Economies†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 842–854, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Political Institutions, Credible Commitment, and Sovereign Debt in Advanced Economies. International Studies Quarterly, doi: 10.1111/isqu.12079and . (
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!