Economic Crisis, Globalization, and Partisan Bias: Evidence from Spain
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 804–816, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Economic Crisis, Globalization, and Partisan Bias: Evidence from Spain. International Studies Quarterly, doi: 10.1111/isqu.12081and . (
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Spanish National Research Council. Grant Number: 200910I070
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation . Grant Number: CSO2009-12620 and ECO2011-25293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!