Economic Crisis, Globalization, and Partisan Bias: Evidence from Spain
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 804–816, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Economic Crisis, Globalization, and Partisan Bias: Evidence from Spain. International Studies Quarterly, doi: 10.1111/isqu.12081and . (
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Spanish National Research Council. Grant Number: 200910I070
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation . Grant Number: CSO2009-12620 and ECO2011-25293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!