Social Psychology and Public Support for Trade Liberalization
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 784–790, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Social Psychology and Public Support for Trade Liberalization. International Studies Quarterly, doi: 10.1111/isqu.12083and . (
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!