Author's notes: Professor and Arts and Sciences Leadership Board Fellow, Department of Political Science, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL; firstname.lastname@example.org. I thank the editors of International Studies Quarterly for letting me provide this response. I also thank Alex Braithwaite, David Carter, Marc Hutchison, Steve Miller, Andy Oswiak, Jaroslav Tir, John Vasquez, and Thorin Wright, for comments on an earlier draft of this response. Any remaining errors are my own.
Contiguous States, Stable Borders, and the Peace between Democracies†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 126–129, March 2014
How to Cite
2014) Contiguous States, Stable Borders, and the Peace between Democracies. International Studies Quarterly, doi: 10.1111/isqu.12105(
Douglas M. Gibler is Professor of Political Science and Arts and Sciences Leadership Board Fellow at the University of Alabama.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!