The Achilles' heel of scale service design in social security administration: The case of the United Kingdom's Universal Credit
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2013 The author(s) International Social Security Review © 2013 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 1–23, January-March 2013
How to Cite
Seddon, J. and O'Donovan, B. (2013), The Achilles' heel of scale service design in social security administration: The case of the United Kingdom's Universal Credit. International Social Security Review, 66: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/issr.12000
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!