Addresses for correspondence: Tomoko Shibuya, Prédio das Nações Unidas – Apartado 464, 1034 Bissau-Codex, Guinea-Bissau; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Professor Viviene Taylor, Department of Social Development, University of Cape Town, Private Bag X3, Rondebosch 7701, South Africa; Email: Viviene.Taylor@uct.ac.za.
Alternative care options and policy choices to support orphans: The case of Mozambique in the context of the SADC
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2013 The author(s) International Social Security Review © 2013 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 71–95, January-March 2013
How to Cite
Shibuya, T. and Taylor, V. (2013), Alternative care options and policy choices to support orphans: The case of Mozambique in the context of the SADC. International Social Security Review, 66: 71–95. doi: 10.1111/issr.12003
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!