Lefresne, Florence (ed.). Unemployment benefit systems in Europe and North America: Reforms and crisis. Brussels, IRES/ETUI, 2010. 337 pp. ISBN 978-2-87452-161-4.
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2013 The author(s) International Social Security Review © 2013 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 121–123, January-March 2013
How to Cite
Sarfati, H. (2013), Lefresne, Florence (ed.). Unemployment benefit systems in Europe and North America: Reforms and crisis. Brussels, IRES/ETUI, 2010. 337 pp. ISBN 978-2-87452-161-4. International Social Security Review, 66: 121–123. doi: 10.1111/issr.12006
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!