Morel, Nathalie ; Palier, Bruno ; Palme, Joakim (eds.). Towards a social investment welfare state? Ideas, policies and challenges. Bristol, Policy Press, 2012. 386 pp. ISBN 978-1-84742-924-7.
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The author(s) International Social Security Review © 2013 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 127–130, April-June 2013
How to Cite
Sarfati, H. (2013), Morel, Nathalie ; Palier, Bruno ; Palme, Joakim (eds.). Towards a social investment welfare state? Ideas, policies and challenges. Bristol, Policy Press, 2012. 386 pp. ISBN 978-1-84742-924-7. International Social Security Review, 66: 127–130. doi: 10.1111/issr.12011
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!