This study was supported by a grant from the United States Social Security Administration funded as part of the Retirement Research Consortium (RRC) and the National Institute of Aging (NIA) funded programme project “International Comparisons of Well-Being, Health and Retirement” 2P01AG022481-06. We thank Joanna Carroll for her excellent programming assistance, Ricardo Basurto, Claudia Diaz, Sarah Kups, Norely Martínez, Ervant Maksabedian, and Ashley Pierson for theirexcellent research assistance, and the anonymous referees for their valuable comments.
Retirement and health benefits for Mexican migrant workers returning from the United States
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The author(s) International Social Security Review © 2013 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 101–125, April-June 2013
How to Cite
Aguila, E. and Zissimopoulos, J. (2013), Retirement and health benefits for Mexican migrant workers returning from the United States. International Social Security Review, 66: 101–125. doi: 10.1111/issr.12014
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- United States Social Security Administration
- National Institute of Aging (NIA). Grant Number: 2P01AG022481-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!