The author is a member of the international Geneva team of the International Movement ATD Fourth World (http://www.atd-fourthworld.org). The views and opinions expressed are the author's and do not necessarily reflect those of his organization. He would like thank Jürgen Buxbaum, Janet Nelson, Piet Terhal and Yvonne Theemann for their most useful comments.
Civil society and the social protection floor
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Special Issue: The role of national social protection floors in extending social security to all
Volume 66, Issue 3-4, pages 69–86, July-December 2013
How to Cite
van Ginneken, W. (2013), Civil society and the social protection floor. International Social Security Review, 66: 69–86. doi: 10.1111/issr.12019
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!