Revisiting policies to achieve progress towards universal health coverage in low-income countries: Realizing the pay-offs of national social protection floors
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Special Issue: The role of national social protection floors in extending social security to all
Volume 66, Issue 3-4, pages 145–170, July-December 2013
How to Cite
Scheil-Adlung, X. (2013), Revisiting policies to achieve progress towards universal health coverage in low-income countries: Realizing the pay-offs of national social protection floors. International Social Security Review, 66: 145–170. doi: 10.1111/issr.12022
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!