The opinions expressed are those of the author alone and should not be attributed to the International Social Security Association.
A multivariable definition of adequacy: Challenges and opportunities
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Special Issue: The role of national social protection floors in extending social security to all
Volume 66, Issue 3-4, pages 171–191, July-December 2013
How to Cite
Brimblecombe, S. (2013), A multivariable definition of adequacy: Challenges and opportunities. International Social Security Review, 66: 171–191. doi: 10.1111/issr.12023
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!