Evelyne Huber; John D. Stephens Democracy and the Left: Social policy and inequality in Latin America. Chicago, University of Chicago Press, 2012. 368 pp. ISBN 978022635525.
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Special Issue: The role of national social protection floors in extending social security to all
Volume 66, Issue 3-4, pages 205–208, July-December 2013
How to Cite
Hunter, W. (2013), Evelyne Huber; John D. Stephens Democracy and the Left: Social policy and inequality in Latin America. Chicago, University of Chicago Press, 2012. 368 pp. ISBN 978022635525. International Social Security Review, 66: 205–208. doi: 10.1111/issr.12026
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!