The article builds upon considerations raised by the 2013 special double issue of the International Social Security Review to provide evidence with regard to challenges and opportunities for the implementation of national floors of social protection (SPF). The authors wish to acknowledge the authors of the SPF assessment reports upon which this article is based; namely, Michael Cichon, Florence Bonnet, Carlos Galian, Gintare Mazeikaite, Jean-Claude Hennicot, Wolfgang Scholz, Sinta Satriana, Dr Thaworn Sakunphanit, Orawan Prasitsiriphol, and the many others who contributed to the compilation and production of each respective report.
Social protection assessment-based national dialogue exercises: Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Viet Nam
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 95–119, January-March 2014
How to Cite
Schmitt, V. and Chadwick, R. (2014), Social protection assessment-based national dialogue exercises: Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Viet Nam. International Social Security Review, 67: 95–119. doi: 10.1111/issr.12032
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!