An approach for efficient ship routing
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2013 International Federation of Operational Research Societies Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 9600 Garsington Road, Oxford, OX4 2DQ, UK and 350 Main St, Malden, MA02148, USA.
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 767–794, November 2013
How to Cite
Romero, G., Durán, G., Marenco, J. and Weintraub, A. (2013), An approach for efficient ship routing. International Transactions in Operational Research, 20: 767–794. doi: 10.1111/itor.12021
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!