Using iterated local search for solving the flow-shop problem: Parallelization, parametrization, and randomization issues
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2013 International Federation of Operational Research Societies Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 9600 Garsington Road, Oxford, OX4 2DQ, UK and 350 Main St, Malden, MA02148, USA.
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 103–126, January 2014
How to Cite
Juan, A. A., Lourenço, H. R., Mateo, M., Luo, R. and Castella, Q. (2014), Using iterated local search for solving the flow-shop problem: Parallelization, parametrization, and randomization issues. International Transactions in Operational Research, 21: 103–126. doi: 10.1111/itor.12028
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: TRA2010–21644-C03, ECO2009–11307, DPI2007–61371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!