Evaluating alternative Frequentist inferential approaches for optimal order quantities in the newsvendor model under Exponential demand
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2013 International Federation of Operational Research Societies Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 9600 Garsington Road, Oxford, OX4 2DQ, UK and 350 Main St, Malden, MA02148, USA.
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 837–857, November 2013
How to Cite
Halkos, G. E. and Kevork, I. S. (2013), Evaluating alternative Frequentist inferential approaches for optimal order quantities in the newsvendor model under Exponential demand. International Transactions in Operational Research, 20: 837–857. doi: 10.1111/itor.12036
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!