A linear programming approach for adaptive synchronization of traffic signals
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2013 International Federation of Operational Research Societies
International Transactions in Operational Research
Special Issue: Contributions to Applied Combinatorial Optimization
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 667–679, September 2013
How to Cite
Coll, P., Factorovich, P., Loiseau, I. and Gómez, R. (2013), A linear programming approach for adaptive synchronization of traffic signals. International Transactions in Operational Research, 20: 667–679. doi: 10.1111/itor.12039
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!