A comprehensive note on “Lot-sizing decisions for deteriorating items with two warehouses under an order-size-dependent trade credit”
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2013 International Federation of Operational Research Societies Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 9600 Garsington Road, Oxford, OX4 2DQ, UK and 350 Main St, Malden, MA02148, USA.
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 855–868, September 2014
How to Cite
Chen, S.-C., Chang, C.-T. and Teng, J.-T. (2014), A comprehensive note on “Lot-sizing decisions for deteriorating items with two warehouses under an order-size-dependent trade credit”. International Transactions in Operational Research, 21: 855–868. doi: 10.1111/itor.12045
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- National Science Council of ROC. Grant Number: 100–2410-H-032-013-MY2
- William Paterson University of New Jersey
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!