Shifting artificial data to detect system failures
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2013 International Federation of Operational Research Societies Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 9600 Garsington Road, Oxford, OX4 2DQ, UK and 350 Main St, Malden, MA02148, USA.
International Transactions in Operational Research
Special Issue: Decision Support Systems
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 363–378, March 2015
How to Cite
Hwang, W.-Y. and Lee, J.-S. (2015), Shifting artificial data to detect system failures. International Transactions in Operational Research, 22: 363–378. doi: 10.1111/itor.12047
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A1012153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!