Efficient purchaser incentive when dealing with suppliers implementing continuous improvement plans
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2013 International Federation of Operational Research Societies Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 9600 Garsington Road, Oxford, OX4 2DQ, UK and 350 Main St, Malden, MA02148, USA.
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 673–701, July 2014
How to Cite
Kerbache, L. and van Delft, C. (2014), Efficient purchaser incentive when dealing with suppliers implementing continuous improvement plans. International Transactions in Operational Research, 21: 673–701. doi: 10.1111/itor.12059
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!