[Corrections added after first online publication: affiliations updated.]
The performance of commercial banks based on a context-dependent range-adjusted measure model
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2014 International Federation of Operational Research Societies Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 9600 Garsington Road, Oxford OX4 2DQ, UK and 350 Main St, Malden, MA02148, USA.
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 761–775, September 2014
How to Cite
Chiu, C.-R., Chiu, Y.-H., Fang, C.-L. and Pang, R.-z. (2014), The performance of commercial banks based on a context-dependent range-adjusted measure model. International Transactions in Operational Research, 21: 761–775. doi: 10.1111/itor.12069
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!