Project management aided by verbal decision analysis approaches: a case study for the selection of the best SCRUM practices
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2014 International Federation of Operational Research Societies Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 9600 Garsington Road, Oxford OX4 2DQ, UK and 350 Main St, Malden, MA02148, USA.
International Transactions in Operational Research
Special Issue: Decision Support Systems
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 287–312, March 2015
How to Cite
Machado, T. C. S., Pinheiro, P. R. and Tamanini, I. (2015), Project management aided by verbal decision analysis approaches: a case study for the selection of the best SCRUM practices. International Transactions in Operational Research, 22: 287–312. doi: 10.1111/itor.12078
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!