High glucose improves healing of periodontal wound by inhibiting proliferation and osteogenetic differentiation of human PDL cells
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Wound Journal © 2014 Medicalhelplines.com Inc and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Wound Journal
How to Cite
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2007BAI18B02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.