Clinical characteristics of foot ulceration in people with chronic gout
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Wound Journal © 2014 Medicalhelplines.com Inc and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Wound Journal
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 209–215, April 2016
How to Cite
Rome, K., Erikson, K., Otene, C., Sahid, H., Sangster, K. and Gow, P. (2016), Clinical characteristics of foot ulceration in people with chronic gout. International Wound Journal, 13: 209–215. doi: 10.1111/iwj.12262
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2016
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- New Zealand Wound Care Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.