DEVELOPING ZOO WORLD
Husbandry training, using positive reinforcement techniques, for Marabou stork Leptoptilos crumeniferus at Edinburgh Zoo
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2013 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 171–180, January 2013
How to Cite
Miller, R. and King, C. E. (2013), Husbandry training, using positive reinforcement techniques, for Marabou stork Leptoptilos crumeniferus at Edinburgh Zoo. International Zoo Yearbook, 47: 171–180. doi: 10.1111/izy.12001
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!