DEVELOPING ZOO WORLD
A conceptual approach to density-dependent management of zoo animals kept in herds
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2013 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 208–218, January 2013
How to Cite
Müller, D. W. H., Hammer, S., Hammer, C., Hatt, J.-M. and Clauss, M. (2013), A conceptual approach to density-dependent management of zoo animals kept in herds. International Zoo Yearbook, 47: 208–218. doi: 10.1111/izy.12018
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!