Progress towards a global assessment of the status of freshwater fishes (Pisces) for the IUCN Red List: application to conservation programmes in zoos and aquariums
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2013 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 46–64, January 2013
How to Cite
Carrizo, S. F., Smith, K. G. and Darwall, W. R. T. (2013), Progress towards a global assessment of the status of freshwater fishes (Pisces) for the IUCN Red List: application to conservation programmes in zoos and aquariums. International Zoo Yearbook, 47: 46–64. doi: 10.1111/izy.12019
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!