Chair IUCN-SSC/Wetlands International Freshwater Fish Specialist Group, Professor of Conservation Science, Veterinary School, University of Liverpool, Director Emeritus, North of England Zoological Society (Chester Zoo), Zoological Gardens, Upton by Chester, Cheshire CH2 1LH, United Kingdom. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global challenges in freshwater-fish conservation related to public aquariums and the aquarium industry
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2013 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 6–45, January 2013
How to Cite
Reid, G. McG., Contreras MacBeath, T. and Csatádi, K. (2013), Global challenges in freshwater-fish conservation related to public aquariums and the aquarium industry. International Zoo Yearbook, 47: 6–45. doi: 10.1111/izy.12020
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!