DEVELOPING ZOO WORLD
Ovarian dysgerminoma in a Pygmy slow loris Nycticebus pygmaeus: a case report with clinical follow-up
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 212–217, January 2014
How to Cite
Feltrer, Y. and Pocknell, A. (2014), Ovarian dysgerminoma in a Pygmy slow loris Nycticebus pygmaeus: a case report with clinical follow-up. International Zoo Yearbook, 48: 212–217. doi: 10.1111/izy.12033
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!