The recovery programme for the Regent honeyeater Anthochaera phrygia: an example of conservation collaboration in Australia
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 83–91, January 2014
How to Cite
Liu, S. C., Gillespie, J., Atchison, N. and Andrew, P. (2014), The recovery programme for the Regent honeyeater Anthochaera phrygia: an example of conservation collaboration in Australia. International Zoo Yearbook, 48: 83–91. doi: 10.1111/izy.12040
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!