A mixed-species exhibit for African water birds (including pelicans, flamingos, spoonbills and storks) at Odense Zoo, Denmark: breeding success, animal welfare and education
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 61–68, January 2014
How to Cite
Klausen, B. (2014), A mixed-species exhibit for African water birds (including pelicans, flamingos, spoonbills and storks) at Odense Zoo, Denmark: breeding success, animal welfare and education. International Zoo Yearbook, 48: 61–68. doi: 10.1111/izy.12043
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!