The Total Cost Concept of Logistics: One of Many Fundamental Logistics Concepts Begging for Answers
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 1–3, March 2012
How to Cite
Waller, M. A. and Fawcett, S. E. (2012), The Total Cost Concept of Logistics: One of Many Fundamental Logistics Concepts Begging for Answers. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 33: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/j.0000-0000.2011.01033.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!