Genes in the HLA class I region may contribute to the HLA class II-associated genetic susceptibility to multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2004
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 237–247, March 2004
How to Cite
Harbo, H.F., Lie, B.A., Sawcer, S., Celius, E.G., Dai, K.-Z., Oturai, A., Hillert, J., Lorentzen, Å.R., Laaksonen, M., Myhr, K.-M., Ryder, L.P., Fredrikson, S., Nyland, H., Sørensen, P.S., Sandberg-Wollheim, M., Andersen, O., Svejgaard, A., Edland, A., Mellgren, S.I., Compston, A., Vartdal, F. and Spurkland, A. (2004), Genes in the HLA class I region may contribute to the HLA class II-associated genetic susceptibility to multiple sclerosis. Tissue Antigens, 63: 237–247. doi: 10.1111/j.0001-2815.2004.00173.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2004
- Received 2 July 2003, revised 8 September 2003, accepted 30 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!