SARS CTL vaccine candidates; HLA supertype-, genome-wide scanning and biochemical validation
Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 395–400, May 2004
How to Cite
Sylvester-Hvid, C., Nielsen, M., Lamberth, K., Røder, G., Justesen, S., Lundegaard, C., Worning, P., Thomadsen, H., Lund, O., Brunak, S. and Buus, S. (2004), SARS CTL vaccine candidates; HLA supertype-, genome-wide scanning and biochemical validation. Tissue Antigens, 63: 395–400. doi: 10.1111/j.0001-2815.2004.00221.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
- Received 18 September 2003, revised 18 December 2003, accepted for publication 22 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.