Does fetal screening affect women's worries about the health of their baby?
A randomized controlled trial of ultrasound screening for Down's syndrome versus routine ultrasound screening
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 83, Issue 7, pages 634–640, July 2004
How to Cite
Georgsson Öhman, S., Saltvedt, S., Grunewald, C. and Waldenström, U. (2004), Does fetal screening affect women's worries about the health of their baby?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 83: 634–640. doi: 10.1111/j.0001-6349.2004.00462.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Submitted 5 June, 2003 Accepted 27 November, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.