Methadone maintenance program in pregnancy in a Swiss perinatal center (II): neonatal outcome and social resources
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2005
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 145–150, February 2005
How to Cite
Arlettaz, R., Kashiwagi, M., Das-Kundu, S., Fauchère, J.-C., Lang, A. and Bucher, H.-U. (2005), Methadone maintenance program in pregnancy in a Swiss perinatal center (II): neonatal outcome and social resources. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 84: 145–150. doi: 10.1111/j.0001-6349.2005.00510.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2005
- Submitted 28 July, 2003; Accepted 19 January, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.