Postpartum pelvic pain – the ‘pelvic joint syndrome’: a follow-up study with special reference to diagnostic methods
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2005
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 170–176, February 2005
How to Cite
Hansen, A., Jensen, D. V., Larsen, E. C., Wilken-Jensen, C., Kaae, B. E., Frølich, S., Thomsen, H. S. and Hansen, T. M. (2005), Postpartum pelvic pain – the ‘pelvic joint syndrome’: a follow-up study with special reference to diagnostic methods. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 84: 170–176. doi: 10.1111/j.0001-6349.2005.00687.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2005
- Submitted 13 April, 2004; Accepted 5 August, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.