Folate, vitamin B12, and homocysteine levels in South Asian women with growth-retarded fetuses
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2005
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 84, Issue 11, pages 1055–1061, November 2005
How to Cite
Lindblad, B., Zaman, S., Malik, A., Martin, H., Ekström, A. M., Amu, S., Holmgren, A. and Norman, M. (2005), Folate, vitamin B12, and homocysteine levels in South Asian women with growth-retarded fetuses. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 84: 1055–1061. doi: 10.1111/j.0001-6349.2005.00876.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2005
- Submitted 17 December, 2004Accepted 9 March, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.