Dopamine transporter binding in Gilles de la Tourette syndrome: a [123I]FP-CIT/SPECT study
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 140–146, February 2004
How to Cite
Serra-Mestres, J., Ring, H. A., Costa, D. C., Gacinovic, S., Walker, Z., Lees, A. J., Robertson, M. M. and Trimble, M. R. (2004), Dopamine transporter binding in Gilles de la Tourette syndrome: a [123I]FP-CIT/SPECT study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 109: 140–146. doi: 10.1111/j.0001-690X.2004.00214.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication June 11, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.