Cartilage is a metazoan tissue; integrating data from nonvertebrate sources
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2004
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 69–80, April 2004
How to Cite
Cole, A. G. and Hall, B. K. (2004), Cartilage is a metazoan tissue; integrating data from nonvertebrate sources. Acta Zoologica, 85: 69–80. doi: 10.1111/j.0001-7272.2004.00159.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication: 12 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!