Representing environments in flux: case studies from East Africa
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 371–389, December 2003
How to Cite
Gillson, L., Sheridan, M. and Brockington, D. (2003), Representing environments in flux: case studies from East Africa. Area, 35: 371–389. doi: 10.1111/j.0004-0894.2003.00188.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Revised manuscript received 16 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!