Economic commodity or environmental crisis? An interdisciplinary approach to analysing the bushmeat trade in central and west Africa
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 390–402, December 2003
How to Cite
Bowen-Jones, E., Brown, D. and Robinson, E. J. Z. (2003), Economic commodity or environmental crisis? An interdisciplinary approach to analysing the bushmeat trade in central and west Africa. Area, 35: 390–402. doi: 10.1111/j.0004-0894.2003.00189.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
- Revised manuscript received 8 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!