Using Pooled Exposure Assessment to Improve Efficiency in Case-Control Studies
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2004
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 718–726, September 1999
How to Cite
Weinberg, C. R. and Umbach, D. M. (1999), Using Pooled Exposure Assessment to Improve Efficiency in Case-Control Studies. Biometrics, 55: 718–726. doi: 10.1111/j.0006-341X.1999.00718.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2004
- Received March 1998. Revised September 1998. Accepted September 1998
Vol. 70, Issue 4, 1061, Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!