Weighted Normality-Based Estimator in Correcting Correlation Coefficient Estimation Between Incomplete Nutrient Measurements
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 106–112, March 2000
How to Cite
Wang, C. Y. (2000), Weighted Normality-Based Estimator in Correcting Correlation Coefficient Estimation Between Incomplete Nutrient Measurements. Biometrics, 56: 106–112. doi: 10.1111/j.0006-341X.2000.00106.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Received August 1998. Revised February and June 1999. Accepted July 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!