Use of Binomial Group Testing in Tests of Hypotheses for Classification or Quantitative Covariables
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 204–212, March 2000
How to Cite
Hung, M.-C. and Swallow, W. H. (2000), Use of Binomial Group Testing in Tests of Hypotheses for Classification or Quantitative Covariables. Biometrics, 56: 204–212. doi: 10.1111/j.0006-341X.2000.00204.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Received September 1997. Revised May 1999. Accepted May 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!