Regression Models for Disease Prevalence with Diagnostic Tests on Pools of Serum Samples
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2004
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1126–1133, December 2000
How to Cite
Vansteelandt, S., Goetghebeur, E. and Verstraeten, T. (2000), Regression Models for Disease Prevalence with Diagnostic Tests on Pools of Serum Samples. Biometrics, 56: 1126–1133. doi: 10.1111/j.0006-341X.2000.01126.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2004
- Received July 1999. Revised May 2000. Accepted July 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!