Current address: Institute of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Kent at Canterbury, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7NF, U.K. email:M.S.email@example.com
A Score Test for Testing a Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression Model Against Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial Alternatives
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 219–223, March 2001
How to Cite
Ridout, M., Hinde, J. and DeméAtrio, C. G. B. (2001), A Score Test for Testing a Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression Model Against Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial Alternatives. Biometrics, 57: 219–223. doi: 10.1111/j.0006-341X.2001.00219.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
- Received August 1999. Revised May 2000. Accepted May 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!