Bayesian Modeling of Age-Specific Survival in Bird Nesting Studies under Irregular Visits
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 962–973, December 2003
How to Cite
He, C. Z. (2003), Bayesian Modeling of Age-Specific Survival in Bird Nesting Studies under Irregular Visits. Biometrics, 59: 962–973. doi: 10.1111/j.0006-341X.2003.00111.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Received February 2002. Revised June 2003. Accepted June 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!